Grow Wabash County gift checks are the perfect gift that keeps on giving! Not only are you giving your loved ones the freedom to explore the Wabash County business community, but you are also supporting locally-owned businesses in the process!
What are gift checks?
The premise is simple. When someone buys a Grow Wabash County Gift Check (formerly Chamber Bucks), the gift recipient can spend their gift check money at ANY of our investors' businesses. These gift checks keep money local, cycling through the Wabash County business community.
How can you order them?
You can get checks in any monetary increments to fit any person or occasion!
To order your gift checks:
- E-mail Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 260-563-5258.
- Specify how many checks you would like to purchase and what those monetary increments will be.
- PRO TIP: In the interest of ensuring that the gift checks are able to be used at GWC investors in their entirety, we recommend ordering smaller increments or breaking down larger amounts into multiple checks of smaller increments ($25 or less is ideal)
- Your order will be ready within a day or two (may take longer for larger orders)
- Bring payment (cash or check) when you pick up your checks. We cannot accept credit or debit cards for payment.
- Give them to your friends, family and coworkers to enjoy!
Where can I use Grow Wabash County gift checks?
Grow Wabash County Gift Checks can be used at ANY of our almost 300 investors all of which are listed in our Investor Directory
Click here to download a list of popular investors that accept Grow Wabash County gift checks.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding using a Grow Wabash County gift check at one of our investor's businesses, please contac tus immediately at 260-563-5258 and we will address the issue immediately.
What do I do if I receive a gift check at my business?
If you or your employees don't have experience with Gift Check transactions, here is a quick how-to:
- Inform each person on your staff who is responsible for cash handling that these Grow Wabash County Gift Checks may be accepted.
- To verify authenticity of the Gift Check, be sure to check the security features on the sample Chamber Gift Check.
- Make sure the check is not expired! Gift Checks are good for no more than one (1) year after issuance.
- Gift checks are live checks and can be deposited as such. Simply deposit the Gift Check into your business bank account to receive the money.
- When the Gift Check is electronically scanned, do not return the certificate to the customer.
- The Gift Check is to be used for purchases of products/services of Grow Wabash County investors. They are not to be redeemed for cash, but change may be given. (Example: If a customer has a $5 purchase and pays with a $10 gift check, $5 in cash may be given.)
- This program will not interfere with your store gift card program.
If you have any questions or concerns about a gift check your business has received, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 260-563-5258.