Grow Wabash County Investors have access to a long list of benefits to help their business grow and allow them to make important connections within the Wabash County business community, and that benefits all of us!
• Educational Events done quarterly
• State of our Communities
• Salute to Ag – Farm Family of the Year
• Honor Student Luncheon
• WACCY Golf Outing – Wednesday, June 3, 2020
• Leadership Development Wabash County - October 2019 - May 2020
• Annual Celebration Dinner – Thursday, Oct. 8, 2020
• Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, Awards and Celebrations of Your Business Milestones
We are also always open to welcoming new members onto our planning committees for these events, so if there is one you particularly have an interest in, email Chelsea at email@example.com to get involved!
- Company listing in the Investor Directory under related categories to allow people to find your business easily
- Listing in the Wabash County Visitor's Guide
- Social media shout-outs, spotlights, etc.
- Weekly E-Mail Blast sent to over 1,400 people each Friday. Send in your promos, job listings, etc to be run for FREE in the newsletter.
- Sponsorship Opportunities for Events & Programs that include logo/name mentions in marketing materials
- Access to our Community Calendar to promote events you want to share
- One-on-One work with Chelsea, our marketing and events project manager, to help brainstorm marketing ideas for your business, an event, etc.
Our Investor Portal allows you to have direct access to track referrals, web hits, update information, post job openings, share coupons & hot deals, and enhance your marketing opportunities.
Gift Check Program
Grow Wabash County Gift Checks are the perfect gift for friends, family and co-workers.
The premise is simple. When someone buys a Grow Wabash County Gift Check, the gift recipient can spend their gift check money at ANY of our investors' businesses. These gift checks keep money local, cycling through the Wabash County business community. And that's a gift that keeps on giving!
You can get checks in any monetary increments so that everyone, naughty and nice, gets a little something for Christmas.
If you or your employees don't have experience with Gift Check transactions, here is a quick how-to:
- Inform each person on your staff who is responsible for cash handling that these Grow Wabash County Gift Checks may be accepted.
- To verify authenticity of the Gift Check, be sure to check the security features on the sample Chamber Gift Check.
- Make sure the check is not expired! Gift Checks are good for no more than one (1) year after issuance.
- Simply deposit the Gift Check into your business bank account.
- When the Gift Check is electronically scanned, do not return the certificate to the customer.
- The Gift Check is to be used for purchases of products/services of Grow Wabash County investors. They are not to be redeemed for cash, but change may be given.
- This program will not interfere with your store gift card program.