Investing in Wabash County Comes with Wonderful Benefits!
Grow Wabash County is eager to interact with investors in driving Wabash County forward and enjoys giving to those who invest in the area’s success. As a result, investors have access to a long list of benefits to help their business grow, from vital networking opportunities within the Wabash County business community to advantages directly to their bottom line.
Events & Networking
- Educational Events done quarterly
- State of our Communities
- Salute to Ag – Farm Family of the Year
- Honor Student Luncheon
- WACCY Golf Outing
- Leadership Development Wabash County
- Annual Celebration Dinner
- Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, Awards and Celebrations of Your Business Milestones
The Small Business Development Counseling offers free confidential consulting, guidance and resources for entrepreneurs and small business owners to begin, grow and sustain their operations, bringing their dreams into reality.
The CO.STARTERS program is a combination of programs, workshops and other resources aimed at supporting the entrepreneurs, small business owners and existing businesses within Wabash County through whatever developmental needs they require.
Company listing in the Investor Directory under related categories to allow people to find your business easily.
- Listing in the Wabash County Visitors Guide
- Social media shout-outs, spotlights, etc.
- Weekly email blast each Friday. Send in your promos, job listings, etc., to be run for FREE in the newsletter.
- Sponsorship opportunities for events & programs that include logo/name mentions in marketing materials
- Access to our Community Calendar to promote events you want to share
- One-on-One access to Grow Wabash County’s marketing and events project manager, to help brainstorm marketing ideas for your business, an event, etc.
NEW in 2022! Grow Wabash County has partnered with Honeywell Arts & Entertainment to provide Grow Wabash County investors with exclusive disocunts and early access to tickets for high-demand shows!
Gift Check Program
Grow Wabash County Gift Checks put your business in the front of Wabash County customer minds. Gift checks keep money in Wabash County, as local residents and their friends, family and co-workers shop at our investors' businesses throughout the Wabash County business community.