Investing in Wabash County Comes with Wonderful Benefits!
Grow Wabash County is eager to interact with investors in driving Wabash County forward and enjoys giving to those who invest in the area’s success. As a result, investors have access to a long list of benefits to help their business grow, from vital networking opportunities within the Wabash County business community to advantages directly to their bottom line.
Networking & Connections
- Educational Events done quarterly that are FREE for GWC investors
- State of our Communities - February 16, 2023, Honeywell Center
- Salute to Ag – Farm Family of the Year - March 8, 2023, Heartland REMC
- Honor Student Luncheon - Thursday, April 13, 2023, Honeywell Center
- WACCY Golf Outing - Wednesday, June 7, 2023, Honeywell Public Golf Course
- Leadership Development Wabash County - Fall 2023
- Annual Celebration Dinner - Thursday, Oct. 12, 2023 Honeywell Center
- Ribbon Cuttings, Open Houses, Groundbreakings, Awards and Celebrations of Your Business Milestones
- Business featured during Gift Check and Shop Local holiday promotions
- VIP Access to pre-sale, discounted tickets for Honeywell Arts & Entertainment shows and programs!
We are also always open to welcoming new members onto our planning committees for these events, so if there is one you particularly have an interest in, email Chelsea at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
Resources to Help You Grow
- Information about upcoming training/certification programs as well as for scholarships to help upskill your employees and the local workforce
- Referrals to Small Business Development Center for FREE, confidential consulting for multiple aspects to build your business
- CO.STARTERS Entrepreneur and Business Courses
- Company Listing on Website under related categories to boost your business' SEO and visibility
- Listing in Wabash County Guide Directory
- Social Media shout-outs, spotlights, etc.
- Weekly E-Mail Blast: sent to over 1,800 people each Friday. Send in your promos, job listings, etc. to be run for FREE in the newsletter
- Inclusion of milestones, new hires, any exciting news in Wabash County Business Journal
- Sponsorship Opportunities for events & programs that include logo/name mentions in marketing materials
- One-on-One work with Chelsea, our marketing and event project manager, to help brainstorm marketing ideas for your business, an event, etc.
Member Information Center (MIC) Online Portal
- Access to our exclusive Member Information Center (MIC) which includes:
- Community Calendar to promote your events
- Hot Deals to encourage people to shop at your business
- Job Postings to help complete your team
- Ability to update company information, reps, etc. to keep you and your team in the loop
We at Grow Wabash County want to help welcome you and your business to the Wabash County community! One of the best (and most fun) ways that Grow Wabash County likes to celebrate this is with a ribbon cutting ceremony. When you're ready to announce that you're open for business in Wabash County, we can help you say it loud and proud. We will market the event, invite local leaders, and OF COURSE bring the red ribbon and big scissors!
Ready to get started? Complete the ribbon cutting application here.
Gift Check Program
Grow Wabash County Gift Checks are the perfect gift for friends, family and co-workers. The premise is simple. When someone buys a Grow Wabash County Gift Check, the gift recipient can spend their gift check money at ANY of our investors' businesses. These gift checks keep money local, cycling through the Wabash County business community. And that's a gift that keeps on giving!