As you think about establishing your roots or growing your life in Wabash County, finding the perfect place to live is an important aspect. Happiness start at home, and Grow Wabash County, our cities and towns, builders, developers, and real estate professionals are doing our best to help you realize that dream.
The communities of Wabash County have partnered to support housing development of all types, from new single family homes to villas, luxury downtown apartments, higher-end developments, and senior housing. Several development are also underway! A sample of some of the projects are listed below, as well as a link our real estate professionals directory:
- Chester Heights – North Manchester, IN – single family homes & villas
- Kentner Creek – Wabash – single family homes adjacent to the Honeywell Golf Course
- Redemption Development – Wabash, IN – luxury downtown apartments
- Rock City Lofts – Wabash, IN – senior living in downtown apartments
- Conflux & Confluence – Wabash, IN – downtown apartments
- Hidden Diamond Homes – Wabash County, IN – redevelops & updates existing homes
- North Ridge Estates – North Manchester, IN – single family homes
- East Market Street Development – Wabash, IN – downtown brownstone-type single family
- Parkview Legacy Site – Wabash, IN – mixed use single & multifamily development
- Stitt/Bond – Wabash, IN – mixed use single, multifamily, and commercial development
Real Estate Professionals Directory
Hoosier Homes Program
Wabash County residents, current or prospective, may qualify for the Hoosier Homes down payment assistance program that will be available to qualifying repeat and first time homebuyers seeking to purchase a home in the City of Wabash.
Hoosier Homes is a self-funded down payment assistance program that serves middle income borrowers making up to $89,180, regardless of family size. The program offers 3%, 4%, and 5% in down payment assistance and offers an additional 1% to specific borrowers by occupation and income.
Learn more about the program and if you and your family qualify here.